Dream Interpretations: NYT(not yet translated):Tracer?

NYT(not yet translated):Tracer?


The Dream/Life experience: Tracers, good or bad?

 I haven't been recording my dreams as of late because of embarrassment to record said dreams aloud in front of others. So I'm remembering VERY tiny little parts of the dreams. I remember it was a warehouse/dungeon looking area. Gray. Either gray brick or gray concrete (in terms of looks). I faintly remember a wall being broken through, an opening with someone big going through. Water? A river? Going through. Looks like a dam within the castle. Something I need to do. Need to upgrade, or get stronger. This is where I remember.

I needed to get stronger for something, I needed to upgrade. So I have to choose which skills to level, I have to pick one. It looks like "In: Tracer/Out:Tracer" that I see in the skill menu (from a game I'm familiar with), several levels from each other. It seems like the "dark" skill is higher up on the menu, whilst the "light" skill is further down.

I think I have trouble figuring out which I should choose, should I choose the dark skill that not only do I think looks better, but its also easier to obtain. The light skill also intrigues me but it is further down the skill menu, and will take some time to obtain.

In the end I gave up thinking on it for too long, and chose the dark skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Dream Interpretations Urang-kurai