Dream Interpretations: NYT: Airport Transport

NYT: Airport Transport

Dream: Airport Transport
Not Yet Translated

I was at an airport where I met Dani, we were both heading towards the same place. I was heading home to California from somewhere, while Dani was heading to California, I think. Either way, we met and decided to go together, we waited by the bird.

Yes, the flight transportation was not for planes, but giant birds. Specifically, a giant finch. So it has a rather small body. While we were just talking amongst ourselves while waiting, another dude (with a backpack on for baggage) comes up and I guess he's going the same place. Not thinking too much of it we all wait for the department time and talk with one another, keeping each other busy.

Department time comes up and Dani is the first to get on and the other dude gets on afterwards. A bit confused, I see there is no room for me. I'm a little awkward, I kinda feel like the other dude should get off and let me get on as I was here first with Dani. The dude feels the awkwardness in my attempts to find a spot to get on, and gets off, allowing me to take his spot. I hurriedly attempt to get on and before I can even situate myself, Dani grabs my left arm and pulls me up and the bird goes flying into the sky.

My right arm is dangling (now that I think of it... I think I was holding my bag with that arm dangling around), and I'm trying to bring my arm up to wrap around Dani's waist. Without my other arm around Dani's waist, my bottom is starting to slip. The air pressure from the upwards moment prevented me from being able to bring my arm back up and around Dani for safety. Dani's other arm is also trying to grab a hold of my other arm, stating obvious facts like "I can't get your other arm." 

I felt like I wanted to blame him for rushing the ride before I even got on yet but I was too distracted with the fact that I was way too high for my fall to be... comfortable. As Dani struggled more to try and get my arm, I was left with the fact that if I were to fall it would not be survivable at this point. I was thinking about asking the bird to maybe stop flying higher and get lower to the ground.

At that moment I slipped and fell. Fast. My head ran with any possibilities for my survival; such as, hitting building to slow down my fall or catch onto anything. However, as I fell, I realized there was way too much time passing by where I was just falling without anything in my way. The fall is not survivable... even for this dream.

I didn't want to see through the end anymore. I didn't want to see the body make contact because I couldn't think of any way I'd survive. I woke up. Eyes still closed, not a single movement from my body hinting that I had a "falling" dream. I opened my eyes and blamed Dani for being stupid. I thought of a way that I would survive, "The bird swooped down and caught me, brought me back down." And went back to sleep with that.

I was back at the airport again, looking for my ride again. I felt like I had "restarted," oh well. It looked like it was night already. This is where my dream gets a little random as I can't remember the exact timeline of the dream.

I was closing up an arcade in the airport. Ryan passed by and wanted to play some games I think, so I unlocked the door, let him in and locked it back up I think. The doors/walls were like glass. All glass... so I mean if a manager passed by they'd see me and I'd probably get in trouble but eh, I wasn't worried too much about it. I think just regular people would see us in there and I don't care too much if they think its unfair or not. Its all about connections anyway.

Ryan looked around to see what games he wanted to play and picked one of the older hand stick games (similar to the ones you play Galaga on or something but it was an unrecognizable game). It was kinda soothing to just relaxedly walk about browsing games at nighttime/closing time/after hours. I don't actually remember much after the browsing so I'll move to another memory. I remember finally leaving the arcade (closed and done).

I guess my bf was at the airport as well, I decided to wait on him to get to where I was at (the departure) so we could leave together. The airport was similar to a questline. I just walked with him/through his completing quests, getting closer and closer to the area I was at. I think we were almost there... and I ended up waking up or going into another dream or something.
=======================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Dream Interpretations Urang-kurai